Saturday, December 10, 2011

Gems from my Journey

Here are a couple more photos of me in the past 10 weeks. (click on image to start a slide show)
My homestay family and me on the night of Ricardo's seventh birthday.

My homestay mom and I. 

View of the inside of a classroom at the Secondary School of Namaacha. This is one of the classrooms I taught in during Model School.

This is a pile of garbage we swept out of a classroom at the Secondary School of Namaacha. There are no trashcans inside of the rooms so students are accustomed to throwing their trash on the ground during lessons.

My bedroom in Namaacha.

The monument in Mbuzini to honor Samora Machel and the others that perished in the tragic plane crash 25 years ago.

Doing my part to help clean the Secondary School of Namaacha

The Badger alumnus before the swearing in ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment